3 Days of holidays!~

What I’ve been through for these past few days.? It’s just another days of my life..but not the same as another day of my life..this time, its differ..

The thing is...Im not all alone for those days..the first day i was having my "berbuka puasa" at alamanda with friends..Hadi, Zul, Then, Zul suddenly came out with an insane idea.."Ape kate esok kite pegi  PD?" Technically, I didn’t think his idea was insane after all..as we agreed with it without even arguing.


But before that, I was planning to go to Malacca on the day after...As one of my friend had something to do there...And i was accompanied her along with Hadi…We depart from Seri Kembangan at 9.45am…even its was a tiring day, i think the 2 days trip was good enough for me to fulfill my day..

"Berbuka Puasa" at Equine Park's Jusco, Pizza Hut..Well, the dine didn’t finished actually...So I’ve to take away the pizza and assumed it as my Sahur meal..hahaha

Then the day after that, it was a boring day until Aiman had called me out. He said that everything was malfunctioned at his house...the TV, PC's monitor, internet cut out...so I’ve decided to go to Mines with him on that day...What am i doing there? To have fun, we played arcade, specifically TEKKEN 6! The price? 3 Tokens = RM1.50 (Aiman's threat) Thank you Aiman~

Then, we went back since theres nothing to do there as the time is still early...At home we played Winning Eleven..As usuall, Aiman with his Manchester United and me Liverpool...Long live Fernando Torres!..We’ve played for about 5 games and Liverpool won all the games...Thanks to F.Torres(I think you know Aiman~ :p) At 5.30pm, we went out again, this time we went to Alamanda..To have Nandos! 1/2 chicken meal for both of us~


After that, we went back home and played Winning Eleven again…another 5 games again..and Liverpool was astounding with winning streak! hahaha credit to F.Torres again. To be honest, when i saw F.Torres, he re-preminded me on something…Someone to be more specific…because I’ve given this name to somebody…I think that person know who am I talking about…hahaha…

Well, my days is not boring after all…just let it flow and I’m sure we'll encountered something interesting…with our life..But, there is something that had always made my day...My day shouldn't been quite, shouldn't been lonely, shouldn't been boring anymore...Thank you…for making my days ...until now...it’s always been the greatest day…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Greeting Ma Frens!!

Blog ni tempat aku nak share2 mende ngan korang...kalau sudi tu baca la..kalau x sudi tu tgk je la...haha..

Yang mane baik jadikan teladan, yg mane buruk kite elakkan..yg baik dtg daripada Allah, yg buruk datang dari aku sendiri..

About Me

My photo
If you want to know...just ask...if you don't want to know...just pretend that you know...if you want to ask...say it...if you want to make assumption...go on with it..